AL30 is the progenitor of the ALCUSTOM fisherman generation. From the project that marked the beginning of the collaboration between Andrea Lia and Lou Codega was born AL30, a fisherman made to go fishing in Corsica and go home for dinner. A virtually limitless fisherman, capable of performance largely superior to the concrete needs of a sportsman. Huge spaces on board and the thrill of flying between waves of a meter and a half literally without noticing it.
AL30 is the fisherman no limits.
|L.O.A.||9,90 m (32 ft)|
|Dry Weight||2850 kg|
- Pop up stainless steel cleats
- 3 batteries of 100 A / h
- 2 high capacity bilge pumps
- Live tank
- Electric flaps
- High speed compass
- Leaning post in aluminum with tackle box, backrest, 4 rod holders
- Street lights, courtesy light, cockpit light
- Fresh water plant in the cockpit
- Salt water system washing well
- 4 rod holders resting under the trincarini
- 4 built-in rod holders
- Cushions in closed cell material
- Hard top in carbon, with 3-sided closures, radio box and spotlight
- Console interior height of man.
AL30 PHOTO GALLERY